Play is an important part of work and creative thinking. Learn the power of pause for individual resiliency and unplugged activities to connect people and build better teams.
Try this one activity right now…
- Physical Health: walking, yoga, stretching
- Mindfulness: breathing and visualization, create your workday, how to unplug
- Team Building Games: M&M challenge, purse/pocket/wallet, 18 and under, year of the coin, joy and stress
- Games: old school playground games, card games, team building activities
- Art: collage, coloring, painting
- Music: audio experiences, finding your voice, live performance
- Outdoor Play: Nerf, lawn sports, frisbee, hula hoop
- Discovery Projects: hot topic challenge, short videos
- Photography: phone camera challenge, photographer exhibits and discussions, using visuals to tell a story
- Literature: author readings, poetry, trivia
Call me today and schedule a BreakTogether workshop. Take the first step. 207.370.9055 or Elizabeth@BreakTogether.net. We can create better work environments together!