Date(s) - Thu, Jun 07 2018
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Cloudport Co-Working Space
Looking for a break in the HR monotony? DisruptHR is for you!
We have 10 incredible speakers lined up – 5-minute presentations to provoke thinking and action on optimizing human potential in the workplace.
DisruptHR is a global initiative in over 123 Communities and 28 Countries. Talks are attended by organizations of all sizes and by owners, managers, technologists, and HR professionals. Join us for an evening of learning, fun, and connections!
Your ticket includes appetizers, refreshments, beer, and wine. This is a non-profit entity. Any amounts raised above the fixed costs will go to a charity of choice, voted on at the event.
- JT O’Donnell, Work It Daily, Brand or Be Branded
- Lisa Whited, Workplace Transformation Facilitation (WTF), How We Begin Sets Us Up for Silos (gender/communication imbalance).
- Mufalo Chitam, Executive Director, Maine Immigrant Rights Coalition, Is Hiring System Bias Limiting Your Business (and Human) Potential?
- Tae Chong, Manager Social Enterprise at Catholic Charities Maine, Emotional Intelligence in an AI (artificial/automated) World
- Jill Coyle, Oncology Physician Liaison, MaineHealth, Behavior Change Through Brick Walls: Power of What, Who, and How
- Joan Fortin, Shareholder and Director of Attorney Recruiting/Retention, Bernstein Shur, The Myth of the Meritocracy: Leadership on Gender in the Wake of #MeToo and Time’s Up.
- Amy Wood, Psychologist/Speaker, In and Out: Work/Life Balance in Fast Times
- David Lee, HumanNature@Work, Why Your Employees Are Just Not That Into You
- Patrick Veroneau, Emory Leadership Group, Onboarding – Is Your Leadership Development Starting Too Late
- Kris McCrea, McCrea Consulting, Ask, Don’t Tell
Sign up today! $35.00
Limited Space Available – 8 tickets left (as of 6/6)
Bookings are closed for this event.